Join a united force of women working to advance single mothers and their children in Greater Portland.
Through your philanthropy, volunteerism, and advocacy, you will have a direct impact on critical two-generation work that will positively influence single mothers’ ability to meet basic needs, give kids a strong start, and live longer, better lives.
100+ Women United members support work to advance single mothers and their children.
As a member of Women United, you will be part of a diverse, vibrant community, bound together by a powerful sense of belonging — to each other, to our mission, and to the communities we call home.
Other benefits include:
- A better understanding of the critical issues impacting single women and their children
- Membership in a community of like-minded women who contribute their personal passions, best ideas, and unique strengths to the mission of building stronger communities
- Opportunities to volunteer with others looking to create long-term change
- Exclusive events where you can network and collaborate with key business and community leaders
- Opportunities to advocate for local and statewide policies that support families