GIVE TO THE CAUSE
Through your philanthropy, volunteerism, and advocacy, you will have a direct impact on critical two-generation work that will positively influence single mothers’ ability to meet basic needs, give kids a strong start, and live longer, better lives.
Join a united force of women working to advance single mothers and their children in Greater Portland.
100+ Women United members support work to advance single mothers and their children.
As a member of Women United, you will be part of a diverse, vibrant community, bound together by a powerful sense of belonging — to each other, to our mission, and to the communities we call home.
Other benefits include:
- Learn more about critical issues impacting single women and their children.
- You’ll be a part of a community of like-minded women who contribute their personal passions, best ideas, and unique strengths to the mission of building stronger communities.
- Volunteer alongside others looking to create lasting change.
- Network and collaborate with key business and community leaders at exclusive events.
- Advocate for key community issues.